TxUSAG Employment Classifieds
Contact State Chairman Debbie Williams to run your ad on this website. Cost for ads: $75 for 3 months (3 month minimum)
Direct and manage the planning, organizing, and coaching of the intercollegiate Women’s Gymnastics program at Centenary College.
- Administration and coaching of the women’s gymnastics program.
- Provides oversight of all recruiting and retention of qualified student-athlete and monitors student-athletes academic progress.
- Provides leadership and guidance in the personal and athletic development of student-athletes.
- Travel required to attend WCGA and NCAA meetings, conferences, and training seminars, as well as traveling for team competitions and recruiting.
- Arranges and organizes yearly competition schedules. Supervises and spots practices in compliance with College and NCAA rules.
- Organizes travel and game day preparations.
- Promotes a favorable image of the College. Encourages surrounding community partnerships which enhance Centenary College.
- Provides oversight and is responsible for annual budget, which includes travel, equipment, supplies, judging fees and recruiting.
- Is responsible for all care and inventory of equipment.
- Fundraises for the gymnastics program.
- Monitoring of Athletic facilities as assigned by Athletic Director
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
As an institutional staff member actively involved with NCAA Division III prospects, student-athletes, and athletic department personnel, you are responsible to uphold all conference and NCAA rules and regulations. In accordance with NCAA bylaw 11.1, you are responsible to report any known violations and will be held accountable for any violations committed within your department.
Assistant coaches, student workers, volunteers (if applicable).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years or more experience in college gymnastics coaching or 5 years at the developmental level with level 10’s.
- Must have strong leadership and communications skills.
- Ability to spot high level skills on all 4 events.
- The candidate must demonstrate a commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusivity.
- Master’s degree
- 5 years’ experience in college gymnastics coaching or 8 years at the developmental level with level 10’s.
- Specific experience with a campus admission/recruiting office, NCAA compliance, or event management.
- Experience in a NCAA Division III program.
- Experience with a selective, residential, Liberal Arts college.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Department of Human Resources
Centenary College of Louisiana
2911 Centenary Boulevard
Shreveport, Louisiana 71104
Centenary College of Louisiana is a selective, residential, national liberal arts college affiliated with the United Methodist Church. Founded in 1825, it is the oldest chartered liberal arts college west of the Mississippi river and is a member of the Associated Colleges of the South.
Candidates are invited to visit the College’s website at www.centenary.edu/jobs.Centenary recognizes that diversity is essential to its goal of providing an educational environment where students explore the unfamiliar, invent new approaches to understanding, and connect their work and lives to the world at large. We thus welcome applicants who would add to the College’s diversity of ideas, beliefs, experiences, and cultural backgrounds. EOE.