Corpus Christi Athletic Club Gymnastics is currently looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and reliable instructors who want to work with and teach gymnast, from early walkers to adults, in a positive and fun atmosphere! We currently have opportunities to work with kids of various ages and skill levels in our recreational gymnastics, team gymnastics, pre-school, tumbling, and cheerleading programs.
- Prior coaching experience – at least one year.
- Enthusiastic, dependable, positive and coachable.
- Basic knowledge and/or experience.
- Great communication skills with children and adults.
- Possess a team player mentality.
- Ability to work well with any age from early walkers to adults.
- Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
- Ability to follow lesson plans and to be able to adjust as needed.
- Assist with preparation of lesson plans and routines for classes.
- Develop positive relationships with gymnasts, and provides motivational support and guidance.
- Must be able to lift equipment and spot gymnasts.
Classes are held Monday – Thursday from 4:30 – 8:30pm. In addition to our regularly held classes, you will also have the opportunity to work as a coach in our summer day camp program. Day camp activities include gymnastics instruction as well as facilitating games, races, obstacle courses and fun activities for the students.
We are very selective with our hiring process and are willing to train the right candidate. You can apply online at https://www.corpuschristiathleticclub.com/employment or in person at the Corpus Christi Athletic Club.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Jade at (361) 992-7100 ext. 1225 or email@example.com.
We look forward to having you as a part of our team!